Search
  • Elliot Pittam

Robot build update

Needing to create more space to add sensors and also to have a way to create easy maintenance and access, I added a new top cover. As I searched for materials to use I realised an almost everyday item I had would fit my robot perfectly, and give it a unique look.



I found that a paint roller tray fitted perfectly, and also added some waterproofing to the precious parts inside. Ideal for those outdoor missions I have planned.


Next I wanted to protect some of the exposed wires from the motors, and also come up with a way to protect the motors and connections.


I found short strips of pvc pipe worked well, and with the help of some cable ties. and some cable tidy conduit I managed to get the protection I wanted to add.



  • RSS Feed

© 2018 Inventar - Elliot Pittam